A number of scams has been published involving fleecing of the investor or the lender. However there are supposed investor scammer:
1. Nigerian scam - The party is supposed to be a recipeient of million dollar inheritance. Now if the
reader of the letter would be willing to fork out x $ to facilitate the documentation
2 Romantic scam - the lady usually is a marine or armed forces officer who has stash of gold
or currency taken from the warlords. Now if the reader can advance money transfer facilitation for
xxx$ amount....
3. A former business partner who is now in USA asked me in DM if I am aware of IFC benefits for
those senior who are unemployed. I tried ot access the IFC but was denied. Went back to the
fmr business partner He referred me to a Korean sounding person who would facilitate the release
of the funds. He came back soon and said if I could fork out $500.00 I would get $50,000 benefits,
$700 for $70,000 $1,000 for $100,000 (thats a lot P6M) for only P60,000
4. Lately this post got solicitation from a North American principal He asked for a proposal and I
asked for a proposal. This post asked data from him which he never sent. I sent him an executive
seminar and rebuked me on certain matters not related to the matter of the investment. I thought
he was just fishing for the idea.
Would you fall for any of this
No comments:
Post a Comment